Get abortion pills ON Canada (RU-486 / Medical Abortion Pill) or Mifegymiso or Indian MTP Kits combination of mifepristone and misoprostol pack.
Buy Abortion pills in Ontario without prescription – Once your payment is confirmed we will deliver your parcel with in 24 hours. All parcels are packed with discreet and covid19 free environment.
We use DHL/FedEx or USP freight for Canadian and US parcels.
We are legit suppliers we just don’t write it – we can show you proof of clients chat on WhatsApp, as well who already received parcels in Ontario. Most of the clients are ordering us since 2003 and they are happy with our services.
According to US Planned Parenthood, the Abortion Pill can be used until 18 weeks LMP (Last Menstrual Period), however, its effectiveness may decrease as the pregnancy progresses.
The FDA approved regimen for Mifeprex (RU-486) with Misoprostol using two different drugs :
- Mifepristone is given orally empty stomach early in the morning. You can eat breakfast after 1 and a half hour, but you can drink water or juice for your comfort. Avoid to puke medicine, control your gut. Mifepristone blocks progesterone from sustaining the pregnancy, thereby ending the life of the baby.
- Misoprostol tablets are given orally 24 hours later. The misoprostol will cause contractions to expel the baby’s remains. This does not take place at the medical office and may occur within a few hours or up to two weeks after taking misoprostol.
- A physical exam is given by the healthcare provider about 7-14 days later to ensure the abortion is complete and that there are no immediate complications.
Risks and Side Effects
- Not advised for women who have anemia, bleeding disorders, liver or kidney disease, seizure disorder, acute inflammatory bowel disease, use an intrauterine device (IUD), or are unable to return for the follow-up visit.
- Cramping, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, heavy bleeding, infection and in rare cases, death.
- In a small percentage of pregnancies, the procedure may be unsuccessful in terminating the pregnancy. This risk increases with the length of your pregnancy.